Friday, July 30, 2010

Give your stress wings and let it fly away by Terri Guillemets

hai everybody.. it's been a long time 4 me coz.. i dun know what to do now..
feel stress with friends and brothers.. owh, i feel like i wanna cry now..
i'm so tired.. tired to be strong.. am i strong enough ?

i wanna give my stress wings, so that, it will fly away from me..
i hate to hate people. but just because of their habit make me feel uncomfortable.. what do ya think if ur friend is a type of shit ?

owh man, owh girl.. i know who can solve this.. ME ! and i know where, i can story this all.. there is only you, ALLAH.

i wanna give my stress wings so that it will fly Away .. far away from me..
yeAh i know that is not good to hate this, that.. it is a fate for me..
huhu..

see ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts